Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Month

As of today, Haley Clare is officially one month old. She has been an amazing baby so far, and Ridley has been an amazing big brother. 

Tomorrow we will go to the doctor for her one month check-up. I am excited to see how big she is! Hopefully the infection in her right ear will have cleared up too. 

In this picture, Haley is sleeping in her new bouncy chair. She had been using the same one we had from when Ridley was a baby, but I thought it would be nice to get her a new one for downstairs. The old one we are keeping upstairs now, so I don't have to keep carrying it up and down the stairs all the time! (having a coupon for 20% off a new one didn't hurt either... How I love Target).

Baby furniture building directions always seem to confuse me, and this one was no exception. It may have taken three tries, but I did get it together on my own!

February 16, 2011


No comments: