Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A hero for the baby?

There's really isn't a lot of change between being 24 weeks pregnant and 25 weeks. For me, anyway. For the baby, every day makes a difference in the development of all his or her little bodily system development, and every day brings him/her closer to being ready to be here.

For me, on the other hand, it's another week of heartburn and getting kicked. I don't mind the kicks, but the heartburn is getting a little old. (Tums are my favorite thing EVER). The kicks are reaching new heights this week though - I have now been kicked in the ribs. I do believe that our young one already has a hero:




(for those unfamiliar, that would be soccer star David Beckham).

Otherwise, all is good with Josh and I (and the kittens too of course!).

Congratulations to our friends Steve and Stefany, whose little girl was born this morning!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Try liquid Mylanta. It's really very good for heartburn. I just took swigs from the bottle.

SLJ said...

tums smooth dissolve are like a pregnant woman's candy :) hehe