Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Trip to the Mall

This is the story of my trip to the mall last Sunday. By Ridley.

On Sunday, I went to the Mall of America with mommy, Grandpa Jeff and Uncle Robin. I picked out my MN Wild outfit that mommy and daddy got me to wear to the mall. I don't always like getting dressed, so some days I yell at mommy while she's getting me dressed:


Grandpa Jeff and Uncle Robin came to pick us up, and when we got to the mall we went to the cowboy store. All the salesmen thought I was adorable and showed us cowboy boots in my size. I didn't get any. 

Next we went to Best Buy and out in the hallway they had people playing with Nintendo Wiis! One girl was using a Wii Fit, so we stopped because mommy and Grandpa Jeff both wanted to see how they worked. 

After we dragged uncle Robin out of the guitar section of the store we went to Bubba Gump for lunch. I slept almost the whole time! This is Grandpa Jeff and Uncle Robin at Bubba Gump:



After mommy's lunch, I wanted lunch too. So we took a break outside the cheese store and I ate a whole bottle! Then Grandpa Jeff held me!


On our way home from the mall, we stopped at Caribou because everyone else wanted coffee. I don't drink coffee though - I'm just a baby! So mommy and I waited in the car while Uncle Robin and Grandpa Jeff went inside. I woke up while they were in there, but I just smiled and talked to mommy and didn't cry at all!



I had a fun day at the mall!

1 comment:

LibraryLady said...

I'm happy to see that Ridley is a proficient and informative writer!

Love you, my baby boy!

Grandmama Heidi