Saturday, April 18, 2009

A First, A First and A Skill Nearly Mastered

On Thursday, April 16, Ridley cut his first tooth!! We don't have any
pictures of it since it's still pretty low in his mouth and he doesn't
show it off for more than 3/8 of a second. But he does still enjoy
chewing on fingers and showing off his new little tooth that way.
(It's his bottom right tooth, in case you're curious)

And this morning Ridley went to the MN Zoo for the first time with
Grandpa Jeff and me. In the picture included here he is enjoying the
tropical trail. Grandpa Jeff took some great pictures, and I took some
really blurry pictures with Grandpa Jeff's camera (it's too
technologically advanced for me!), so once I get pictures from Grandpa
Jeff I will post them here.

And Ridley is quickly mastering the art of sitting up unassisted. When
he's in the right mood anyway ;)

No comments: