Thursday, October 16, 2008

For Robin and Nora

Ok, so it's not just for Robin and Nora, but I have been promising them new pictures for quite a while. Apologies for the quality - the CD I burned from Windows Vista doesn't play well with our iMac, so I took pictures using the built-in camera on the computer. Lighting wasn't great either, but you get the idea :)



<--- This is me today. My hair is wet. I'm watching The Office (hilarious!). I'm tired. But tomorrow is Friday!! I only have three full days of work left (and eight half days). 

Things I am looking forward to (in the two and a half weeks before my due date):
1. One of my closest friends, Stefany, who I met two years ago at Wells Fargo, is starting work at USB on Monday - in my department!
2. Ultrasound on Monday! (For anyone counting, this would be number 5). Just a general follow-up, but I get to see Webby!!

3. Halloween party next Friday! Stacy and I have the greatest costumes EVER and I will be sure to get pictures :) Also looking forward to hair dyeing with Stacey on Wednesday :) 

4. 30 Rock Season 3 premieres October 30. Tina Fey is a genius!

5. Any chance I can get at a good night's sleep!



<---- This is also me tonight. Headless, but slightly better view of my belly. Right after the picture was taken, Webby started bouncing around.

Robin and Nora, I hope these pictures are better than none at all. We can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!! 

Everyone else, thanks for reading, and I'll try to update a few more times before the little one comes, and then, of course, often afterward, though I hope you'll all get to come see Webby in person too!!



No comments: