Friday, October 10, 2008

One Day More

As of tomorrow, we are officially full term, which basically means
that if we went into labor, they wouldn't stop us. Don't start calling
us every day to see if we've had the baby yet though. Since it's our
first, it is much more likely that the little one will be late than
early. So it'll still probably be at least another three weeks.

Doctor's appointments are officially weekly events now. We had an
ultrasound last Monday (October 6 - all fluid levels and all checked
out just fine), and we'll be in for a regular check up on Oct 13
(Josh's birthday!). Then another ultrasound Oct 20 and, as far as we
know, regular appointments every week after that until we have the baby!

I spent last Sunday and several evenings this week hard at work on the
nursery. I washed all our baby clothes, sheets, towels, washcloths and
blankets - three large loads of laundry all together! But now it's all
clean and put away. I still have a pack and play and a swing to put
together, otherwise all that's left is organizing some little things
and packing our bags for the hospital.

Gilmour and Tweak are very interested in our changing table. They seem
to think it would be better suited to be a kitten nap spot. Silly boys.

Otherwise, all is well with Josh and I. Punch keeps Josh busy and
smelling deliciously of pizza. My already light workload at the bank
is dwindling even more as we prepare for my leave, so please email me!
It keeps me entertained.

No comments: