Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy busy busy

Now that I am back at work we're always so busy!

Recent hightlights from Ridley include staring at his feet while sitting on dad's lap:


Outgrowing his purple hat that he used to wear anytime he went outside. He also switched to size 2 diapers and is now wearing 3-6 month size clothes:


He has also started to grab at and reach for things like my hands and his nuk. And if I put a toy in his hand he usually holds it for a bit. 

This past week, he got to see both his little friends. Monday night we went over to my friend Stefany's for dinner, so he got to play with Laila. She was very happy to see him and showed off her ability to sit up on her own! (Laila is six months old today!) Then last night Josh cooked dinner and we ate with cousin Caitie, Nick and Inez (who is 13 months). 

Now Ridley and I are looking forward to a quiet weekend before a busy week of work next week.



No comments: