Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthdays, Buddies, Bunnies and Baths

Last Thursday was my birthday - my golden birthday. (Which means if you pull out your calendar you'll know exactly how old I am. Not that I care :) ) Ridley, Josh and I had dinner with my dad and step-mom at Granite City Brewery. We had a good time, and Josh and I got home in time to watch The Office and 30 Rock, which have become the only shows we actually watch when they're broadcast on TV. Lovely birthday, wonderful family - thanks you guys. (And thanks to Sarah, who brought mini-ice cream cakes to work!)

We spent Saturday afternoon over at my friend Annmarie's house. Her son, Conrad, is 11 months old, so Ridley got to see a little buddy. Conrad is super adorable and he and Ridley have very similar personalities. 

Sunday evening we went to Josh's parents' house, and his mom took out this little wind-up hopping bunny for Ridley. He had so much fun watching it hop back and forth across the table. I have a video of it which I'll post once I get it loaded onto the computer. 

This evening Ridley played in the bathtub for the first time. There's been a couple times he's kind of tested out the idea of lifting feet in and ou of the water, or pushing his feet against the tub walls. But tonight he just had a blast kicking his legs and spalshing water everywhere. He made big spashes and little spashes. He got water all over himself and all over me and just kept on spashing! So cute!

No comments: