Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grandma Kathy Visits!

Last weekend my mom came out from Milwaukee to visit and see Ridley Dexter. The last time she'd seen him was New Year's Eve, so he'd grown a lot both physically and developmentally since then. 

Grandma Kathy got here on Sunday evening and we all headed over to my aunt Nettie's house for dinner with cousins Nick, Caitie and Inez as well. Inez (15 months old) founf Ridley's bellybutton and thought it was great fun to poke. He didn't care, of course. Such a mellow little guy.....


Ridley's teething was pretty active while my mom was here, and she brought him a little toy duck that quacks when you squeeze it. He LOVES to chew on its nose. 


Ridley and I were able to spend time with my mom both Monday and Tuesday evening. Monday we went out for dinner and hung out for a little while at Michael's. Then Tuesday I took a half day from work, so we grabbed some lunch then took Ridley to Como Conservatory. He slept the whole time we were there, but we had a good time. It was good to have some time to just visit with my mom. 


After all the excitement, Ridley was just a sleepy little boy.


No comments: