Saturday, March 7, 2009

Highchairs

"Highchairs" 
a story by Ridley

Yesterday morning after I woke up from my nap mommy said, "Ridley, Grandpa Jeff and Nana are coming to see you and take you to the baby store." I was so excited!!

When we got to the Babies R Us store mommy and Nana went to look at highchairs. I thought they were boring, so Grandpa Jeff and I went to look at toys! We saw a tool bench that had singing and dancing tools! It was so cool!!! Then Grandpa Jeff let me pick out a toy. This is a picture of me with my toy. Tweak was very curious about it too. 



Mommy and Nana found a good highchair for me, and Grandpa Jeff thought it was a silly color. After we were done at the baby store, we went to the camera store so Nana could get a new camera to take cute pictures of me and Goldie and Willy and Lola. Those are her pets. Then we went to a restaurant so mommy, Grandpa Jeff and Nana could have lunch. 

I was so tired after such a busy, exciting day, so I took a good little nap. 

Then later in the evening, mommy put together my highchair! I sat in it while she ate dinner and I liked it. Here are a couple pictures of me in my new highchair. 



Mommy left the box from the highchair sitting on the floor in the kitchen, and when she went to move it she found something funny in it:



I had such a fun day that I didn't want it to end! I decided I wanted to stay up until midnight. I had lots of fun even though mommy and daddy kept saying, "Ridley it is time to go to sleep now." But I just wanted to stay up and giggle!!

I did finally go to sleep though and that was the end of my day!

1 comment:

Diane Cutler said...

Tweek looks like he is freeking out in the large box.