Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yo Mama (Day)

My first real Mother's Day was this past Sunday, and I am the luckiest mother in the world, because Ridley Dexter is my little boy. 

Ridley and I spent the early morning together snuggling and watching Bones and 24. Well, I watched Bones and 24 while he slept. After that, we got dressed, picked up "Auntie" Lara and headed out to Stillwater for a Mother's Day lunch!

My dad (aka Grandpa Jeff) grilled brats and turkey burgers, and we enjoyed lunch with the Cutler family. Ridley had so much fun playing with Nana and Auntie Char! He also got to see his Great-Grandpa and his Great-Uncle Bill!


I tried to give Ridley a faux-hawk, but his hair is still a bit thin and wispy, so it's hard to tell. It was pretty cute though.


That evening, we headed out to Josh's parent's so he could see his mom too. Ridley brought along his portable "high chair" that clamps on the table so he got to sit at the table with us in his own chair during dinner. That did not stop him from trying to steal my plate though!

We've even been able to see my mom for belated mother's day! She is in town for a couple days, and last night we joined her and some of ther other Reid/Seeberger/Pignatello clan for Izzy's ice cream!


No comments: