Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun with Numbers

SIX: Weeks left until our due date (and some minor event in American politics). Also, the number of days until I will be contacting our short-term disability group to set up my maternity leave. 

FIVE: The baby's current approximate weight (in pounds).

FOUR-to-one: the ratio of males to females in our house if the baby is a boy (including the cats). I may be severely outnumbered.

THREE: Weeks until we are considered full-term (37 weeks), and the doctors would not try to stop labor if it started.

TWO: Number of hearts currently beating in my body.

ONE: Little baby we can't wait to meet!

Time seems to be passing much more quickly now. We have our ultrasound this afternoon!

I'm starting to think about things like packing, making lists of who to call when the baby comes, and how to organize the nursery. I plan to spend the first weekend in October accomplishing all those things - as well as doing all the baby's laundry - crib sheets, blankets, clothes, socks, and hats!

I have a picture taken Saturday that I will try to post, but it's been giving me some problems! 

No comments: